Origami for the Soul

Where art, people, and paper can come together.

Monday, July 25, 2011

CHICAGO!

Going to Chicago! Visiting the family and what not. Luckily, I googled it and found an origami shop there! Hopefully I can find some good paper! If you want to look up the local origami shops in your state go to this site: CLICK HERE!!!

Before I go, I have you leave you with a project!!!! Sonobe Module
I made one before with random types of paper patterns, and it turned really cool. It is a super good conversation starter, as well!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any suggestions on how I can start origami? books techniques websites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origami is super simple to start, it just looks hard from the amazing results! This site: http://en.origami-club.com/ is where I have people go, cause of the super easy models and the video animations that are made with each model. And for a better understanding of the art, you can go to this site: http://www.origami-resource-center.com/ ,it shows a lot of different types and different medians for origami. From that site, it has many different links to other origami sites. And for books, your local library should have books there, if not, any book store, like Barnes n' Nobles, should have books. Thank you for commenting, as well!!

    ReplyDelete